contact plumber edgware

Contact Us

Contact us today for a free quote: 

Contact Us (we’ll aim to get back to you within 24 hours)

Trades Person Checklist

Are you happy with your trades person and the service they give?

To make sure you are getting the best quality trades people, it’s not just important to make sure they are well qualified and insured, but that they are also reputable, tidy, and capable of explaining the technical stuff in layman’s terms!

Download our trades person check list to see if they cover all our suggestions

Do You Know What to Look Out For In Your Next Trades Person:

Download our trades person check list to see if they cover all our suggestions


The business always endeavours to provide the best service. However, on rare occasions there may be times where a customer may not be completely satisfied.

To ensure the business can put things right for you, as soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out based on the contract terms and to the high standards the business aims to achieve.

Please contact the business straight away with any concerns either by phone, email or write to us. If writing, get proof of posting.

Business Complaint Procedure

On receipt of your complaint the business aims to respond within 5 days.

The business will arrange a convenient date to come and view and/or remedy the situation within 28 days.

In the unlikely event the business is unable to resolve your complaint having exhausted the business complaints procedure, it may be necessary to use another complaint service. Where the business cannot resolve the complaint to your satisfaction and/or agree to the final resolution requests confirmed to us; and both parties agree a ‘deadlock’ has been reached, you can then escalate your complaint.

The business has access to an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for our domestic installation, service, repair and maintenance contracts as part of the Which? Trusted Traders Endorsement. If you choose to you can refer your complaint to Which? Trusted Traders’ Alternative Dispute Resolution. You will need to contact Which? Trusted Traders on 02922670040 who can explain if you are eligible to use their Alternative Dispute Resolution.